Andean Adventures Peru only requests the personal data necessary for the newsletter registration of its affiliates, whose relationship to the company is that of customers of Andean Adventures Peru. The information requested relates to their email address and cell phone number.
In accordance with the provisions of the 2012 Statutory Law Number 1581 and the 2013 Regulatory Decree Number 1377, as the entity responsible for the newsletter associated with the website www.andeanadventuresperu.com, Andean Adventures Peru hereby informs all its users that the collecting of personal data via use of our web platform and social network platforms will be conducted in accordance with the indications contained in our Data Handling Policy, which may be consulted at any time upon request by sending an email message to the address email@example.com.
Andean Adventures Peru does not use any information technology tools (such as cookies, web beacons, transparent GIFs, or other similar technologies) in order to secretly gather its users’ personal information. If you do not wish your personal data to be collected, please do not provide us with said information. However, all the information requested via www.andeanadventuresperu.com is mandatory, given that it is required in order to enable us to provide an optimal customer and/or user service.
By providing us with your personal data, you indicate that you have understood and accept that said data may be used for the following purposes:
- In order to receive information about promotional offers related to the products and services provided by Andean Adventures Peru or its associated or allied companies.
- In order to receive advertising and commercial information related to the products and services provided by Andean Adventures Peru or its associated or allied companies.
- In order to complete the purchasing of the products and services provided by Andean Adventures Peru or its associated or allied companies.
- In order to ensure access to information generated by commercial transactions conducted with Andean Adventures Peru.
- In order to provide information regarding the introduction to the market of new products and services.
- In order to facilitate the provision of reports to relevant regulatory and supervisory authorities.
- For the adoption of measures aimed at preventing illegal activities, including any information related to money laundering and terrorist financing
Andean Adventures Peru hereby undertakes not to utilize its customers’ or users’ personal data for any other purpose not contemplated in the provisions of this document.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you as a customer and/or user authorize the handling of your personal data, including the processing, collection, storage, use, circulation, deletion, updating, domestic and international transmission and/or transfer of said data, in compliance with the obligations assumed by Andean Adventures Peru by virtue of its operating of the website www.andeanadventuresperu.com, related social network platforms, and related order capture systems.
The customer and/or user declares that the data provided is true, and that they have not omitted or altered any information, and that they are aware that the misrepresentation or omission of data may result in civil, commercial and/or criminal liability.
The customer and/or user declares that, by accepting these terms and conditions, they have been advised of their right to be informed regarding the data submitted, and to update, rectify and delete, as well as to access at any time, said data, and of the procedure for the correcting, updating or deletion of information contained in the database of Andean Adventures Peru. This authorization is extended to whoever represents the rights of Andean Adventures Peru, to whomever the company may hire to exercise said rights, or to whomever such rights may be ceded. This authorization shall remain in force until revoked in accordance with the provisions of law, and may not be revoked, either totally or partially, under the terms of this agreement or other documentary retention provisions.
If you need to exercise your rights as a data holder, we ask that you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.